The Moment we decided to adopt again!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

The moment we began waiting for our new daughter!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!!


I can't believe a year ago I never saw Mariah's face before and now this morning, I woke up with her sleeping next to me! It is a Happy Happy Mother's Day for me! I am scheduled for a lots of hugs and kisses, a back massage, a foot rub and a bubble bath! I can't wait!!!!

I encourage all you special Mothers take a moment today and thank God for your little ones, for giving you the special title of Mother. Whether you have given birth to your children, adopted your children, fostering your children being a mother is such a precious gift. Hug your little ones and big ones extra tight today!

1 Write a Comment:

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! To a sweet dear attentive mother who lives in amazement & thankfulness everyday of the joys and gifts God has given us all. much love, Sara