The Moment we decided to adopt again!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

The moment we began waiting for our new daughter!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

100 Panda Bear Hugs!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know to check out our new son, Noah's blog at www.heckyfamilygrowsinlove.blogspot.com ! I have published a children's book dedicated to Noah and there is a link that you can go to order it. All proceeds will help us bring Noah home. Take a look!!!!!! Thanks and God Bless!!!

Oh, I almost forgot, please pass on our blog to all you know!!!!!

3 Write a Comment:

Lindsey from The R House said...

Hello!

I am the Community Manager for AdoptionVoices.com--the rapidly growing adoption social network.

I wanted to personally invite you to participate in AdoptionVoices for free by adding a profile for yourself (or your family) and connecting with others who share a similar passion for adoption. You can events, create and host groups, upload success videos, etc. We think you would be a perfect fit!

To join, simply go to www.adoptionvoices.com and click on the "sign up" box in the top right corner.

It only takes about 5 minutes to set up a quick profile.

Please let me know if you have any questions; it would be my pleasure to assist you in any way I can.


See you on AdoptionVoices! ;)

The Hernandez Herd said...

Hi mary, thanks for stopping by my family blog. Wow we both have litle angels from Taiwan and Guangxi. You must be very close to bringing your son home. My good friend is in China right now. She waited exactly three years. I will definately follow your adventure. Stop by anytime. Victoria
www.hernandezherd.blogspot.com

HeReignsOnHi said...

Hi~ We've recently received a referral for a 6 year old little girl from China and will travel, most likely, this Summer to bring her home. It's great seeing all the ways God has granted grace with Mariah! I have a blogspot blog, but nothing as fancy as your and I love it! Can you give me direction as to how to get a blog that is "out of the ordinary" going? Thanks and best wishes to you and yours! Shari in MD
sharimof2@verizon.net