The Moment we decided to adopt again!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

The moment we began waiting for our new daughter!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's been a while........

Yes, I know I am slacking on my updates. But as we settle into our new family, things just keep getting more normal by the second and I tend to put the "labor pains" of adoption behind me. But I promise to always keep everyone informed "regularly" of our journey. And as you seen by the video or will watch when you are done reading, our house has become a "palace" for princesses! There really is not a minute where there is not music playing, dancing, drawing, finger painting. You name it, we are doing it! I do have to tell you that I believe in my heart that Marissa and Mariah our soul mates! Their relationship reaches beyond sisterhood and I keep anticipating the "honeymoon phase" to abruptly disappear, but every day brings them closer and closer. I can't exclude Mya or Ryan in this chapter, because it seems that they all have with out a doubt, taken their new family role and naturally let Mariah into their hearts! I hope this all doesn't sound cheesy, or buttered up. I find myself trying to come up with some negatives, but honestly I can't find any. So enjoy the video of Marissa and Mariah's dance to the most appropriate song "Make you happy" and I apologize for the shaking of the camera, that is me crying! Oh, this dance is something they worked on without showing me until the performance, and this was the first time I saw their dance. They keep doing it over and over, and it has even gotten better but I wanted to post the first time I saw them dance together. It is so priceless and innocent. Love you all!!!!

3 Write a Comment:

Tao's Mommy said...

WOW....You have some talented girls!! That is simply beautiful that the girls are soul mates...what a blessing. I hear you about not having one negative thing to say, its been almost 2 years since I rec'd Channing and I cant find any either. I'm so happy for you that Mariah has adjusted so well. She is one bright, beautiful girl!!!

Did you get my email from yesterday?

Sarah k said...

I can so understand you crying hon! That makes me happy! lol.. that was a great video and I know it had to warm your heart to finally see that moment between your girls!!!

Sarah k

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Oh my goodness! This is something I used to do for hours with my little sister! Oh my, I'm crying too. I miss having my sister in town and spending time just doing these silly things. Oh the joys of childhood and so glad that your little ones have this time together with each and finally to join Mariah in with your family. Beautiful dance, Girls! =0) Sara.sofa