The Moment we decided to adopt again!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

The moment we began waiting for our new daughter!

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On the menu today. (no joke) Daily Special Guinea Pig!

3 Write a Comment:

KellyL said...

Oh*My*GOODNESS!!!! Yuck! Thank goodness you are bringing her to America ;)

Bonnie Hopkins said...

Mary,

I hope you didn't eat the guinea pig! I'm so happy for you and Chad, and so glad that Mariah is doing so well so quickly. What an incredible time for the three of you to be able to spend together. I know you miss the kids desperately, but imagine the unbelievable moment when you're all really together on Friday! God is so awesome!!!! Prayers and love, Bonnie

Sarah k said...

I was watching Bizarre foods today..lol.. no Guinea Pig though! lol... That is just.. ummmm... semi wrong! lol....

Sarah k